viernes, 15 de agosto de 2008

ESTUCHES

ESTUCHE COSTURERO
Este estuche lo diseñe para un swap, a mi amiga le encanto, bueno espero que le de mucha utilidad.
Es muy practico y novedoso apuesto que no lo habian visto antes
CUALQUIER CONSULTA
ME PUEDES ENVIAR UN MAIL
lorenadelvalle@vtr.net

CASING DRESSMAKER
East casing designs it for a swap, my friend is charmed with me, good I wait that him of many usefulness(utility).
It(He) is very practical and new I bet(station) that not habian I dress before ANY CONSULTATION YOU CAN SEND A MAIL lorenadelvalle@vtr.net
ESTUCHE JAPONES
JAPANESE CASING



LLAVEROS CORAZONES Y TRABAS


TURNKEYS HEARTS AND HOBBLES


PINCHES, AROS, LLAVEROS, CUELGA MOVIL

SCULLIONS, HOOPS, TURNKEYS, MOBILE BUNCH





1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!